
I've been a faithful observer and tracker of most of my readers, which is what makes up my readership. Ever since school started and it was only me self-indulging in my own thoughts or so to speak my philosophy, or even fantasies if you will.
As a result, readership dropped from averaging of 42 unique readers/day to around 7-10 unique readers/per day.
As a result, readership dropped from averaging of 42 unique readers/day to around 7-10 unique readers/per day.
Well for one thing, its like self-entertaining. Its like asking a question and answering it yourself. Things will be much better if I only archive the 'diary' inside my comp.
Next, I think there isn't much of any appealing stuffs for me to update on and school life always remain about the same. So.. Same old boring stuffs everyday or even worst than boring. Last thing you want huh?
Next, one of my post's purpose is to really portray some sort of hidden agendas to different individuals. Everyone's suppose to feel different after reading because of the different interactions. Sometimes people do catch it but some jump to conclusions without even reading properly.
Next, I think there isn't much of any appealing stuffs for me to update on and school life always remain about the same. So.. Same old boring stuffs everyday or even worst than boring. Last thing you want huh?
Next, one of my post's purpose is to really portray some sort of hidden agendas to different individuals. Everyone's suppose to feel different after reading because of the different interactions. Sometimes people do catch it but some jump to conclusions without even reading properly.
However, since one of my resolutions is to clear myself away from conflicts. This is something I have to stop. I'd rather have a chat than having miscommunication in the end, even though I don't think "chatting" will be any better. Rarely people chat with me and I don't really enjoy slowing down others either.
Finally, the very obvious point. I bet some of you are already thinking about it in your head.
"Who the hell Gerald thinks he is? Talking like he have tons and tons of supporters. As if his post is that profound to be that manipulative. All he wants is some attention. OHH Get a Life Please?"
Well, I don't blame you. Because to be frank, I will most likely be having that same thought too. I'm a cynic and somewhat critical person. My mind just starts to find fault with everything it can see, with anything..
Which brings me to the next point...
Arrogance? Good for you if you've never been told off wrong by me. Though I'm not that straightforward to everybody, I think I give the impression to others that I like to prove people wrong.
One such common person I've found, Bryan Liang. My new parter in class! Very Good company around, though he's really clear cut straight forward with everybody.
Well . . . I think thats really sufficient for the elaboration. I can go on and on but it defeats the purpose.
So long, Good-Bye..