Hmmm ... Lets see, the first day of school huh?
Sounds interesting yea?
Well, actually it was quite a hectic day for me and right now I have trouble seeing colours properly, as a result of staring at HOT PINK for hours @.@
You ask why and I have to say its because of this helping out with the Choir T designing!
I didn't really thought I'm gonna do it but I did it somehow. Where I'm coming from is really to help yengminn and her com, quite pointless if I was to think I'm contributing to Choir.
End of the day credits goes to?? @.@
Anyway, here it is:


It was discussed in the practice today and I went home and get it together. Not really an good job done I know but its the best I can do in such a short time by today. Took me quite some EFFORT
After school today was the EC meeting, it was kind of short compared to the last time. I feel the place is not right for meeting like this, feels like whatever I'm saying is not getting in.
Next it was choir practice and my mum told me to inform my maid that she was suppose to pick my brother from school at 5pm instead of 5.15pm. But maid didnt picked up the phone at all @.@
So I have to rush back from school despite being pulled back by Choir and it was already like 4.45 when I reached Causeway Point.
I still have to rush to NTUC to buy Rice!! And the counter service is SO DAMN SLOW! Like SLOW MOTION people working!?
There's no more left in my house and my parents is now like OVERSEAS in TAIWAN! Left Alone to take care of younger siblings and maid. Elder Bro in PASIR LABAR? NS?
WOW CRAMP AND CRAMP!
The choir practice was kind of crap. After so many practices already its still about the same. Took me a while to catch up abit and still I think Conductor Lee was quite ridiculous.
"Don't repeat mistake! Its VERY STUPID U KNOW?!?"
WOW! I'm like okay whatever ~.~
Had been used by the previous 2 committees already and now this? Where am I in the position to handle stuffs like this, a nobody in choir? LEECHERS using me like I think it matters when it don't ;/