So I went out and grabbed some NEW clothes with Lionel today!
Got myself two sets in total! One long sleeved red/pink shirt, one recoil polo T and two straight cut trousers! Sounds quite little but it already total up to around 100 bucks plus plus!
OH Ya! Not forgetting today is the 18TH once again! Its been the FOURTH one now already. I still remember the THIRD one and time really really flies when things keep keep coming in!
And its SHARON's Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YO!
Hisyam: YO! thanks for tagging =)
Kaileng: LOLS! Punky kid, like outside u see all those "xiao ah beng".. this one is the extreme version!
Yeng Minn: Ahahas YEA! Thanks :D Mayb I will wear it the next time! xD
Qin Hui: Yea! Sort of got over it after some sleep and getting out of normal routine! LG, Life's Good :D
Lionel: Yea! Ernest! You just saw him this morning =X
Yiting: YOYO!