Sunday, January 04, 2009

V-logging!

Hey World!

Its a free saturday for me yesterday and I was kind of finding rest for myself that very day!

As there's really maybe too much events and stuffs going on during the holidays which resulted in me feeling lethargic as well as causing A HOLE IN MY POCKET!


The day passed quite fast for me and I could say its kind of a fulfilling one!

Like I've said in the previous post, my parents are now at Taiwan. I got really bored

:: And I FOUND this !! ::

To be of my use temporary! So I had this idea of doing a Video-Blog (Vlog) quite a while ago. I've been fans of Psymansim and Dan Brown at You-tube!

Their videos are really cool! You can find them by searching their username right at Youtube.

Anyway, I went on and actually tried doing my own VLOG for the very FIRST time!!

I really do not have any idea what I would want to discuss about and I asked lionel for some suggestions.

And I thought... Hmmm, since there aren't much SG'reans or Asians Vloggers out there, why not I discuss just about it? About Why you seldomly see Singaporeans doing a Vlog?

:: SO I shall now present to you what I've done in over some time I have ::


OKAY! For all of you who know me in person would be very very STUNNED by now!! RIGHT!?

ITS TOTALLY UN-ME especially the EQ -part according to SHANNON

Alright, the amount of STUNN-NESS you have EQUAL the amount of effort I put in.

Like I've said if you know me in person, you will NEVER NEVER see me like that and its really just so NOT ME!

I'm actually trying to imitate both of my vlog idol style, Dan Brown and Psymanism.

Well, do give your comment in my tagboard or even tell me in person if you're too SHY!?

If you're gonna give comment like " Ahh lame lahz or stupid " or any cynical or pointless comment, really really forget it =.=

Overall, I think that Vlogging isn't really my stage and this would most probably be my FIRST and LAST, unless situation permits =X

OKAY OKAY I gotta convince people I know in person I'm not CRAZY!

Alright thats the update for now,

Till then me Signing OFF =)