Saturday, January 17, 2009

No Sweat

Hey World!

Back for another round of short updates here and there!

Well, as you know it... Its SCHOOL time now and when its school time, things would usually be monotaneous and even repetitive! The feeling of doing the same thing over and over again. The endless HOMEWORKs, TESTs, MOCK EXAMs and the lack of sleeping!

Sour Huh?? REMEMBER what we're taught in school? Make LEMONADE out of LEMONS!

"Hmm... What am I getting at?", you Wonder..

What I'm trying to say is...


"Happiness and fun is a matter of choice!"

You can be optimistic about all things, its just how you look at stuffs.
Some of the things in life, there's really nothing you can do about it.
Since there's nothing to be done, why brood over it?

Appreciate things around you and be HAPPY with LIFE! :D
Continue to complaint and be cynical about everything, you'll just get insanely frustrated with life.

And and and....I found out I'm actually missing out a lot in my house!

Actually my lil bro, Ernest can be quite a fun and cute company around!


LOOK!
Photobucket


My parents actually went to Taiwan and bought back a damn nice looking WIG! It looks really really really real on your head and its SO COOL!

Alright alright, I shall end my post here... Getting really less stuffs to blog about nowadays.

But but.... Here's whats gonna happen!

Gonna take lots of pictures during CHINESE NEW YEAR visits around friend's house!
Also, I'm going stock up my new clothings just for it with LIONEL tomorrow!
AND Here's wishing all

EARLY HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!


SO till then... ME signing OFF