AWED or DISGUESTED by the previous post on VLOGGING??

Good news and Bad news to ALL today!
Here's the explanation:
One of the clones of me in the 11th dimension of the parrallel universe decided to cross our 4-dimensional REALITY world!
He was really VERY different from 4-Dimensional "ME" as you know it and he realised he stepped in the wrong dimension and had maybe made a fool of himself or maybe to some an entertainer I guess.
Well, he's now gone for GOOD and NEVER will be coming back!
Here's the explanation:
One of the clones of me in the 11th dimension of the parrallel universe decided to cross our 4-dimensional REALITY world!
He was really VERY different from 4-Dimensional "ME" as you know it and he realised he stepped in the wrong dimension and had maybe made a fool of himself or maybe to some an entertainer I guess.
Well, he's now gone for GOOD and NEVER will be coming back!
I'm kind of packed with school stuffs nowadays and really for those of you who adds me in MSN will now realise I seldom appear Online. Normally, I will always be online and really stare at the computer screen all day long. Ask me what's really that interesting about computing? I also don't really have an answer for you.
I'm trying to as much as possible switch to focus on studies instead of other less important stuffs.
So you won't see me updating much on the HAPPENINGS of my weekends or any other event as well. Afterall, staying at home is the best treat you can get after a long week at school!
Anyway..... to sidetrack

Till then ME Signing OFF =X