Hey Guys!
Back to update a bit about the week!
We're having CCA day open house this saturday, which is tomorrow!
I managed to get the Choir T-shirt printed just in time and from the coordinating to the distributing, things went quite smooth.
The person actually delivered it to my school!
So here it is!
From idea -> coordination -> construction -> production -> distribution ! 
Back to update a bit about the week!
We're having CCA day open house this saturday, which is tomorrow!
I managed to get the Choir T-shirt printed just in time and from the coordinating to the distributing, things went quite smooth.
The person actually delivered it to my school!


However, there are some miscommunication in the sizing and pretty much everyone got one size bigger than their suppose to have!
I got the Size M, I'm suppose to be wearing S. Its according to the standard male size table, which I really had no idea about.
So really really SORRY to those I've misguided the shirt size about =X
I got the wrong size myself xD
Till then ME signing OFF =)