So here's a Outline of my marks:
EL: 31/50 B4
CL: 56% C5
EM: 70% A2
AM: 66% B3
POA: 70% A2
CHEM: 67% B3
PHY: 47% D7
Comb Humans: 42% E8
There's significant improvement the subjects I've been working on. For Add. Maths, I got a 35% at Mid-year Exam. Though I should at least be getting 80 > for now but I'm seriously happy I actually cleared it. Time to Do the Math. Remember I told you about the 18 marks given away? So you offset the 18 marks gone into my 66, you get a 84! ahahas xD
For the two subjects I failed I'm gonna put in more effort to get decent grades. The main 5 subjects I'm gonna focus more on will be EL, AM, EM, CHEM, POA. My 5 core subjects for entry to the DISM* course at SP. For English, the most important subject, I should be getting a B3. I haven't got back my paper 1 yet.
Anyway, I've also been listening to Plain White T's song and just F.Y.I the band had just released their new album "Big Bad World" on the 23rd of September 2008. I managed to grab hold of their album, so if you want any of their songs just let me know.
I will be highlighting one of their, I think the best song in the album and a potential one that will most probably top the charts somewhere sooner or later. Very Sweet and Cute, and how timely its album released date was situated at.
It's called "1, 2, 3, 4", Enjoy:
Give me more loving than I've ever had
Make me feel better when I'm feeling sad
Tell me I'm special even though I know I'm not
Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
Barely getting mad
I'm so glad I found you
I love being around you
You make it easy
It's as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4
Theres only One Thing
To do
Three words
For you
(I love you) I love you
Theres only One way
To say
Those Three words
Thats what Ill do
(I love you) I love you
Give me more loving from the very start
Piece me back together when I fall apart
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends
Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
You're the best that Ive had
And I'm so glad I found you
I love being around you
You make it easy
Its easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4
* DISM : Diploma in Infocomm Security Management