My dad just got back a dog from his friend and it's name is 'Happy'. I have no idea what breed is it but heard its a mix breed. It have furs like teddy bears and its kind of cute. Weird name and it seems like this dog have a different kind of behavior. She's very obedient and conservative, so far I haven't heard her bark yet and she is also toilet trained. Most importantly, she doesn't BITE.
So here are few pictures of Happy:
- Do Dogs Emo too?? @.@
Definitely a nice companion around. She accompanied me while I mug for POA til Young in the morning(zZ).
Oh yea, I removed the song player already. Just thought that not everyone likes the song I like, so no Song is the Best. Find it irritating when I'm listening to my songs and out of a sudden the song in my blog plays Lols.
(Anyway, do any1 out there have any idea what's wrong with the HTML code if the pictures I upload in my post is un-clickable?)
I wish all the best of luck for the remaining papers and I really look forward to the China Exchange Programme 34 more days later!
I'll hold on, its "quite" alright..