Friday, October 10, 2008

Pointless Rants..

Hey World!
Exam's Over!
Getting to the but part....

But there and then, I did something Foolish @.@ . You would have called me Dumb if you had heard it. Guess what??

I actually skipped doing the last page of my A.math paper! It's 18 good worth of marks gone! 12 marks on coordinate geometry and 6 on graph. I'm really not in my right mind. I looked at my graph paper and then I tried very hard finding a graph question but I just CAnt..

In the end, I was left with the last 5 mins and I turn to the back of the 2 pieces of paper. MY GoodNess! There's 2 questions left untouch. Just F.Y.I 18 marks is the difference between a c5 and a A2!!!!!

The next dumb thing is the physics paper. I actually did a graph plotting on a foolscap. It didn't occur to me at all, until the end of the paper when people came up asking why didn't I use my graph paper. I was suppose to draw a converging lense thing. This didn't really mattered much because I'm gonna get it wrong anyway.

Seems like I've got some problem with graph related questions. =.=

I'm gonna make sure such things will be the first and last time happening to me. Really felt like banging my head against the wall for goodnesss sake.

However, I have confidence in my amath paper. I really did studied hard for it, its what really at stake for me. I should be doing alright for it but just that I felt its a waste. I could have done better. Too bad for me and maybe everybody else, life's not really that fair afterall.



..You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder..