Back to update about the recent Happenings in the last week of Official School days!
So went back school and got back our report books for a conclusion this year. As expected, my overall results did plunge as compared to the EOY result. Its kind of a good sign, as it showed that I actually improved! The greater the plunge of the overall results in comparison to the EOY, the greater the IMPROVEMENT :D
Gonna keep working hard for next year "O" lvls. Time really flies, I still remembered me posting about coming in to this year during January and now its already the end of the school term. It will be the same when its "O" lvls and I look back at this post.
Anyway, Thursday was the last day of Official school day for all Marsilings. Basically went to school to return the report book and did some simple spring cleaning. After that went on to discuss more about the year end class activity. It was really very hard coordinating a class activity where everyone would be present and all would be willing to participate. We thought of organising a class camp at first but it is quite impossible for now. We talked about it with our form teacher and realised it was too short a time to await or expect approval. SO, we settled on a class outing/BBQ on 22nd Nov 2008, Take note!
We went to have lunch over at KFC later on and chilled for quite a while before leaving for home. Although it was a short day, but it felt so tired like I've just finished a 2.4km run. Ergo, its home and then off am I to sleep xD
Two random pics at KFC :