Monday, October 27, 2008

Long Weekend..

Gonna update about this long and draggy weekend!

Really it was quite a boring one for me. On friday, practically stayed home all day til evening. Since it was a public holiday and hardly we get to have everyone home, I helped out my Dad in contructing the brackets for the facilitation of new blinds for our windows. It was a long and boring process. On the other hand, the results are superb. I don't have to worry about glares while using the comp anymore.

While staying at home, I went on and sourced for the series "Twilight", highly recommended by CJJ. The author of the book is Stephenie Meyer, quite a successful one and she's definitely comparable to J.K Rowling. I somehow got the soft copy of the Twilight Saga and started staring at my monitor for hours before hitting almost 1/2 of it. It kind of draws you more and more each time into the plot, as you turned the pages down. It's basically about a girl that moved in from a urban environment to a rural one because of some family issues and was enrolled to a high school in a closely knitted community. She met a guy that is flawless in appearance and fell in love with his perfection. However, one event led to another and she eventually came to understand the trade off in his elegant attributes. The guy is actually a Vampire, that had his tribe collaborate a truce in the past with the human's tribe. After the revealation of the exploding truth, problems began marching in, ambushing their relationship in every direction known and unknown.

There's 4 parts to it and all the pages adds up to a total of 2505! Bet it will take some time to complete it or I would say some really strong motivation xD

Anyway, the movie version is premiering on the 21st Nov in the US and 18th Dec in SG. So here's a trailer of it (quite a thrilling one) :


No more about Twilight. I would describe today being the least boring one for me. I went to Bugis, Topone KTV with Lionel, Bro, Junwen and Yiting. The main point for me is really to kill time and enjoy at the same time. We did some crazy stuff over in there at the end, beatboxing like retards. After that, went shopping at Bugis Street with Lionel and bought some clothings. I saw some T-shirts that I thought might interest Shannon and got him 3 of it in the end. It's some heavy metal band's t-shirts.

These are the pictures I have for this posts:
Avenged 7 FoldDimmu Bogir
Bullet For My Valentine


Me, Lionel, Junwen

Retarded Beat-Boxing
aa