Thursday, December 11, 2008

21 Days More of Holidays..

Hey Guys! Back again to update more of my holidays.

Have been occupied with doing some minor house renovation, like painting the walls and mounting some stuffs. Basically spending time with my dad, hard thing to come by really. More pictures for this post and I'm damn glad with the small result of my living room!

Before

After(TADA?!)

Oh ya, I didn't mention about the "New" Plasma TV there. My dad actually got hold of this 42 inch display panel through his company for free! I'm not really all that rich at all if thats what you're thinking. Its not supposed to be in working condition anyway officially. However, due to some misjudgement and stuffs its actually working just fine!

Over here is a picture of the TV in action! Whole new level of shiok-ness in viewing of videos/games and stuffs etc. That screenplay is actually the trailer of Winning Eleven 9 when nobody is touching the controller. @.@

Okay I'm going to very simply describe the process over here. We actually got the design ideas through some home furnishing magazines and decided that we get our paint buckets and ACTION! We touched up some old walls that have stains and all everywhere and then DIY our own grey/beige TV border. The picture here below is actually the right side of the TV wall.

There is the left side but I didn't take down any picutre. The change is quite major also, whole chunk of orange painted with 2 coats of white.Imagine that, I took about 3 hrs plus for it! Whole of my arm muscles is aching right now @.@


A Few Days Later

Decided that I take some pictures with my Little Brother, Ernest! Bet most of you didn't know about my younger brother. He's like so damn cute manzx though I thought that he might look even "cuter" when he was like 3 or 4 years old.


Those 2 pictures were taken after my preparation of attending my elder brother BMTC Graduating Parade A.K.A POP. The one thing that kills the joy of it was really the travelling time. Took me almost 2 hrs to get to Pulau Tekong. Have train down to Pasir Ris, queue for the shuttle bus to the Ferry Terminal and then wait for it to reach Pulau Tekong.

What a Long Process =.=

It was some marching and then some awardees receiving their awards and then its photo taking time!

FYI, this is my Elder brother together with my Mother. I know what you're thinking, because it doesn't look like it right?And here's some pictures of the parading and marching etc. Couldn't really take a nice shot from a distance that distant away.


Alrighty, thats all already for now. School's starting really real soon, like really 21 days later and I'm not even near completing some assignments. Gotta do some serious revision and re-caping soon and then prepare for the Next Big Thing! O lvls 2009

Best Of Lucks For Me xD

Signing Off..