Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Insomniac..

Someone hear me please, I cant sleep at all in the night. Not even a mere 1/2 hr in the noon, just maybe a few 2 - 3 hrs from 6am to 9 am....

I'm feeling very tired and getting real soon into a flu state, irritatting throat nuisance, migriane, body aches everywhere... Very very tired, but I just cant get to sleeeep... Tell me how tormenting is that? Its like feeling very very hungry with sumptuous meal infront of you, but yet your mouth is somehow just blocked off invisibly...

I'm not stress by work or studies .. Its this thing causing me to feel like i'm jaded with many many things undone, like there's no end... For that 2-3 hrs which passes in just a blink of an eye, i dreamt of things going very wrong in reality, very very wrong... The next day it would keep my mind with restless thoughts, even when theres nothing left to worry.

I'm glad things did went well in school today but just after it bad news just comes... Inevitable, difference in preference, unwilling people, causing things to mess up, what would be an full gathering actually ended up with a few people? Whats the point then?

The party going on next week, let me assure you 100% the "maybes" and "see 1sts" by people would be negative. Really you know it, I know it, answers like this is just meant to create false hope and then unless things goes wrong or differently then it would be positive. It's like friggin obvious and it happened so many times already, I know you all.

"Doubt I know the feeling of being pissed off? I'm a Pisser? Get this straight clear right, there's a super freak thick line between not gettin pissed and tolerant. C'mon la, Get your facts right before you start thinking you know it all. "

Yea, say whatever you want or think as you like... Never had type like this before, A-A or ADS or facts, you decide yourself.

ah, Screw it all.\