Seems like I've been missing out a lot in pictures, fun or recreativity or colour blah blah blah, now...
I'm gonna try something NEW today!
Somehow I just cannot upload the video of a game I took part in a Christmas Carnival. So.... I captured the frames and I will tell a PICTURE story! Thats right! =)
Everyone of you looking for some Serious FUN should TRY it!
Abit digusting though... Contradictory, seems like Games that are the most disgusting tends to be those that will be the most FUN!
::::: !So Lets begin the Picture Talking! :::::
Okay, we're starting the game now.. Suppose to stuff as many mashmallows into our mouths as possible.
He's giving me this kind of EYE and I'm like ~.~...... Look back!
And Subtly, We broke into "want laugh cannot laugh out" situation!

Too Early to celebrate eh?? Later did I found out..... @.@
Don't think its ever too Easy.... TRY IT out YOURSELF!

Don't ever underestimate the Size of his mouth okay!? 

Alright, thats all folks for the "Chubby Bunny". So next time for those of you looking for games to host for any event, you have a New IDEA. Hope you've enjoyed!!
Also, if you've really really very very " SHARP " eye, you would have obviously noticed the changes made to the Banner.
Do give ur Response via the Survey (on the top right) or the tagboard =x
Till then, Me Signing off...
Do tag me!