
Look at the Title and the Picture.. I'm sure most of you would have went through with stuffs like this before and understand where I'm coming from.
Sometimes you can work it out on papers, in your mind or even find out about whatever you think you need to know about stuffs you have to know.
Once you got it all worked out after some serious rationalising and hesitation,
you think.... " Ah Huh!!! I got IT! "
But but but BUT....Parts of you still know that some of the Unlimited "What Ifs" might still cock up anytime.
But but but BUT....You know that whenever you have thoughts like this. You either talk to someone about it or you think about what would someone you usually talk to tell you about it.
The answer is..... "ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE!"

Wow! Positivity, Great isn't it?
Alright, now you assume things will go as planned and it will be something that could make a BAM!
You now start looking forward for everything to go through as planned accordingly and you anticipate it greatly more and more after the days gets nearer as time passes much faster than you expect!
Finally, the time is ripe and......
To your surprise!!! Things you've planned somehow just didn't work out because of some factors that you thought you came across BUT....... you DIDN'T actually did it...
::Morale of the story::
1. Never see things as 100%
2. Whatever that might go wrong, will go wrong
3. Do something about the "What ifs"
4. Never wait for it to hunt you down
5. Do the opposite of looking at the bright side always
Here's a really nice song for me at least, dedicated to everyone I might have let down before. I literally teared when I heard the lyrics and reflect on stuffs that I might have done wrong. Also for you, I'm sure there's surely someone/anyone in your life you owe a really big "SORRY" to, you know what song to look out for huh =X
I'll make everything alright
All these things that I've done
Now what have I become, and where'd I go wrong?
I don't mean to hurt just to put you first
I won't tell you lies
(I'm sorry)
I will stand accused
With my hand on my heart
I'm just trying to say
I'm sorry
It's all that I can say
You mean so much
And I'd fix all that I've done
If I could start again
I'd throw it all away
To the shadows of regrets
And you would have the best of me
I know that I can't take back all of the mistakes
But I will try
Although it's not easy
I know you believe me
Cause I would not lie
Don't believe their lies
Told from jealous eyes
They don't understand
(I'm sorry)
I won't break your heart
I won't bring you down
But I will have to say
My last words...
Alright folks, I think thats the end for the main content of this post.
Anyway, I guess this shall be my last commercial post for now already. If you haven't notice, I've tried my best to make my blog look much more interesting compared to the past.
Read my past archive if you really love me that much and would like to prove me wrong.
So umm, going "un-commercial" would means less pictures and more words. And words that only contain my thoughts, less likely anything interesting for most of you "My Readers", unless like I've said, you really love me that much