Friday, December 12, 2008

Surprised!!

After youtube-ing for quite some time...

I looked at top right hand corner and realised there's 1 text comment on my video!

I've been seeing it for one week now already but didn't really put my eyes into notice with it.

Lo and behold I realised, the video I actually thought cannot be uploaded was already uploaded for over a 2 weeks!!

It came as really a SHOCK to me!!



..Anyway, just a little Recap..


Its actually the simple production over at Ngee Ann Poly on our little MV.. (Music Video)

We made use of this chinese song "细水长流", into what we wrote as "我就爱你"

Enjoy! xD


我就爱你




Look at Lionel's face!! Its like 1000 pple owe him $1,000,000,000! xD

And Qinhui's roleplaying with Lionel!! Qinhui is the "huai Pi Qi" partner, while Lionel is the "Tian Shi".

Yea quite match uh.. the complexion and stuffs

Muahahahas!