Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Day Out?

Hey World!
Today was quite a FAST day for me.

Woke up at 9am and decided hmm...

Its time to do all my homeworks already!
Photobucket

Thanks to JOAN! I got my motivation!! Made up my mind to complete everything before the chalet this Sunday.

To people out there still unable to find the mood... C'MON!!! Its not really that much and You will be CELEBRATING New Year with a CLEAR HEART! Going to school Proudly the first day.. So GO on " Just Do it" !

While doing the work... I got distracted and my stomach went "GrowlWLwllwl....." I'm like okay, I gotta get something to eat Now. So I opened my fridge and Thank GOD!

There're 2 Salmon Sashimi!!

Okay okay...

I managed to finish some of the homeworks already and remembered...

Ohh ya, there are some errands I need to run today!

Firstly, it was to collect my sis's E-zLink card over at Tanjong Pagar, Transit Link Headquarters. Next, since i'm going out... I made arrangements to meet my Zinc Bag Buyer today at Bishan.

Yep! I sold it already =X

So I went on and met up with Lionel.

Took me hell lots of persuation to find his company @.@

Anyways, we met up and went to Bishan first. The transaction done was quite smooth going and next we're off to Tanjong Pagar!

We reached the MND Complex and SHUCKS! I noticed the receipts for the card retention was actually MISSING?!

Good thing all that was required is just my sis's birth certificate and Its Done!

Next Station!! BUGIS

Ehh... Not really that good accompany me luhs! Found out his motive was actually to check up price of his Soon-to-be No MORE Phone! Alright, we went to bugis and my motive was actually to get a new pair of 3/4 bermudas at RECOIL. I only have like one of it.. so yep, objective was met!

We were like very HUNGRY but I didn't compromise my wallet for eating something that un-filling. Lionel got his secret RECIPE, Chicken Fillet! Its cost $3.50 WOW!

After all the shopping for me and window shopping for him, we were like very thirsty. So according to Lionel, eating Ice-cream helps! So we got it and THANK you "la" for treating me =.=. $1?!?

However, somehow the person serving us have problem comprehending the use of gravity @.@ He dipped it in and then twist it like 45 Degree... So the top is like slunting halfway down!

As a result our ice-cream turn into THIS shortly...

He failed the 2nd time and then threw it away! What a waste, It could have save Lionel $1!!

:::!OUR ICE CREAM CHALLENGE!:::

Awww... too bad luh, Live With it =X

Next, we went for a simple dinner at Toa Payoh
Photobucket


Wow! Fast isn't it, for a day like this? Its always fun hanging out with Lionel! Really really thanks! Can't imagine if i'm alone today..

So.. till then, I'm signing off

Do Tag Me ! =X