Friday, December 26, 2008

!Merry Christmas 2008!

Hey World!
Sorry for my later updates on CHRISTMAS!!

:: Before I go on.... Here's our Greetings to ALL ::

Alright, I'll go on and update more about how'd I spent Christmas this year!

Basically, like I've said in the previous' post. Some of the BEST dudes/dudettes came over my house and we PARTIED!!

I could say this is one of the BEST Christmas I've ever had in my Life! Incredible huh? =X
We met up at Causeway Point and bought our Midnight Tickets for the show "YES MAN!"

P/s "Say YES! to everything!"


It was really a GREAT show! For those of you looking for some SERIOUS LAUGHTER and FUN go for it!

Next, it was me to them, "Welcome to my house!" !! =X

So they came and I'd really tried to be a good host as much as I can already..

Asked my maid to prepare some food and finger food, So here you go!!


We continue to hangout at my house til around 11.20 P.M. In the meantime, I helped out with Kaileng's laptop and managed to clear some irritating virus! Next time if you're stuck with things like this, you know who to find huh xD

So I was going around taking some candid shots. I told them I was gonna post a KICKASS post With a BAM! and I need some great shot...

However, I still think its "GREAT!" What do you think?!? @.@

P/s: Qin Hui was like thinking... "hmm.. friends with BLOGGER? ARGHGH ~.~"


So we caught the movie "Yes Man!" like I've said and the plan we had NEXT... Was to visit the 24hrs Eating House at WOODGROVE! Thats right! =X

The prata there is simly Yummi-Licous! Finding a good place for Supper in the North!?

Here you GO!


The one with CREAMY creams all over. Its colouful overalls made it look YUMMY even before savouring it


Ever heard of MILO mix in with PRATA? Once you chew it, the sweet and soft powder melts in your mouth! They seriously have an exotic variety shoud try it out one day when you can!

After that, we chilled and chatted for quite some time. It was really COLD hanging out in the night or early morning you call it!

Felt abit tired and we all came back to my house.. slacked and chatted until it was around 7am!! Barely anyone really slept and it was what we would coil as a "SUPER CAN MAKE IT TONNING" Session!!

So what makes the CHRISTMAS GREAT!?
Its a season of GIVING! So I got these two gifts! TO the GIVERS "I LOVE YOU!" =X


Do Tag Me =X