Friday, December 19, 2008

Updates!

Hey Guys!

Back for another round of update on the Videos at AEM!

So here you go:


(I have no idea whats the title) Enjoy! =)



I think this group they have the best movements and I would classify them as the drama-mama group. Really I think its quite fascinating and most probably you'll enjoy it!

Oh.. also, today went to hang out, its like "the people that went to China" group gathering.


Watched the movie "Twilight" in cinema like finally! Its official launch date in Singapore was actually on the 18th December. I could say that this is one show many has been already anticipating and would most likely be the greatest box office hit in Singapore!

Well, I've already posted about the book before and highlighted the outline of the story. So here's the review for the movie. I think for a 400+ pages book to be condensed into a 2 hrs movie, the director had already done a very good job. Although I have to admit those romance parts aren't really bought out well in the movie and there's actually some chronological difference.

Also there are some plotholes and goofs or error as you know it. Victoria's presence going unnoticed at prom. Edward can read minds, Alice can see the future and all of the Cullen's have enhanced vampire senses so the chances of her going by unnoticed is highly unlikely.

When Bella is in the ballet studio, she smacks her head against the wall and begins to bleed; however, when she's shown in the hospital, her head is not bandaged.

After Edward and Bella soar up to the treetops, his shirt is dirty, but in the next shot when they're just standing in the tree, it's clean again.

In the final credits, "Emmett" is misspelled which could most likely be accredited to the use of a spell-checker which would spell the name as "Emmet".

There are more, if you're really interested go to this web :http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1099212/goofs

Also, Lionel and me managed to prepare for the gift exchange thing next week.
we actually figured out some pranks to play on people on the christmas party at KY's house!

Beware Muahahahahas xD


Do ignore my previous post, just an outburst because of sleep deprivation? I don't know.. Anyway, I managed to grab some fever medicine and then got drowsy... and Bam! I'm asleep until morning 9 am. Although still feeling abit feverish but I'm glad I'm already feeling way much better from the tiredness =)