Here I am, back to update about whats up with my holidays!
For this week, last saturday til now, I can say its the only days I really felt like its Holiday. Before that it has always been me, cooped up with school activities or school related stuffs. Now its like "I'm FREE" kind of feelings for me.
So I did managed to catch up a lot with Shannon together with Lionel last Saturday. It had been quite a while since we 3 went out together. So went to the Cathay at Dhoby Ghaut, E2eMax Cyber Cafe. The rates for it was quite pricey, so we ended up only staying an hour over there. Because of the pricey rates, we used the Xbox 360 console instead PS3 as planned beforehand by us.
Woke up in the morning and later on met with Lionel, together with my family we went for service over at Expo. It lasted for 2 hr tops and next we're off to the Citex IT fair at Expo Hall 5. I helped a friend get his M2 memory card and also Lionel managed to get his very CHEAP 8GB Thumbdrive at ONLY $22!! Tell me how cheap is that!? It costed like a 100 bucks when it was just out in the market.
Next, with my very empty stomach from morning, we rushed back to woodlands and reached around 1.50pm. Was supposed to meet to pay the chalet fees first, but I couldn't contained the hunger. So I suggested we get our food first. Later on, we passed the money and left already. The atmosphere over at the rendezvous was kind of weirdy and coldy, didn't know what really mattered that much, we're not really all that distant right? So we parted from there anyways.
Monday - (Appropriate to use Blue huh? lols)
Went back home later and I spent the whole day updating My Song Library! Its really what I can do now, when during school days I cant. Its pure shiokness getting all the cool and fresh songs! There's Hits from both English and Mandarin. Got my Mandarin Hits off the charts in Best933 FM and English Hits off the Billboard and Imeem charts.
The most fruitful day I would say for now! Shannon and Qinhui came over to my house! It was the whole day over at my house and we jammed the hell out of some strings and woods. It was fruitful because I did 4 things that kind of really helped in some ways and it did mattered. Won't really go into details, post is getting longer and longer, and I think there should be some suspense and surprise saved up for later on!
Met up with Xiang Rong and Yong Kun, we went over to Jurong IMM Challenger. XR needed to send his CPU over for the warranty but it came to us quite shocking, when we realised there was nothing wrong with it when the person actually tried to on it! We tried and tried back at XR's house but to no avail.
Lastly, I want to feature this show "Max Payne" to everyone! You should all watch it! Its not in the cinemas anymore, either rent it, buy it or... alternatively, if you're really interested.. contact me via Tagboard. Its a fantastic thiller and the best Thats all for now! Updates coming up soon xD
(My apologies for the reduced pictures uploaded)